GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag, Rhino Shelter Car Pocket, MDM Car Storage Cover Bag, MDM Car Pocket
- Safely store your car, truck, boat or project vehicle inside the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag for a virtually impenetrable layer of protection
- Delivers a 360¡ã car shelter that defends against moisture, dust, UV rays, bugs, rodents and other harmful elements
- Ideal for long-term vehicle or small boat storage
- Crafted from 8 oz., UV-treated polyethylene fabric
- CarPocket's three plastic zippers seal up fast, easy and securely
- Includes a handy storage bag and a renewable desiccant bags to draw out moisture
- Can be used with your favorite car cover installed on the vehicle first, then the Rhino Shelter over your existing cover for the ultimate protection
- Rhino Shelter storage bag measurements are 24ft length by 12ft width laid flat
- Lightweight fabric is tough and reusable for years of protection
- Rhino Shelter covers your Car Pocket with a 1-year warranty
Vehicles stored for long periods of time are particularly susceptible to be commandeered by rodents and other elements. In your driveway for example, a parked car bakes in the sun promoting cracking, warping and fading or even worse, can rust from rainy weather and moisture in the air. Even in a garage, gritty dust and humidity can wreak havoc on every inch of your car. The good news is you can prevent your vehicle from deteriorating and suffering from rodents making nests out of your vehicle's wiring harness. For the ultimate in automotive armor and protection, wrap your prized posession within the protective folds of the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag.
Because the Rhino car shelter completely encloses your vehicle, it delivers a greater defense than traditional car covers. Moisture, dust and bugs can't get in, so you're vehicle is left safe and sound.
Your Car Pocket is built from premium 8 oz. polyethylene with quality zippers on all three sides. It comes with renewable desiccant bags to suck out any moisture, and a storage bag. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.