AFA Motors is one of the best auto spares distributors in Calniforlia. With ten years' experience in the distribution of car parts, serving approximately 0.2 million customers annually, we ensure that drivers get the car parts they need whenever they need them. Our competitive prices, high-quality products, efficient distribution channel, and good customer service will always stand out.
To be America, Canada, and Australia's foremost brand and dominant retailer of automotive accessories, performance and replacement parts.
- Create a corporate culture that is innovative, nurturing, inspiring and fun
- Support continuous development and professional growth
- Foster a creative, collaborative work environment that supports ideation and decision-making at all levels
- Define a clear and transparent path for company growth, by making strategic, data-driven decisions
- Have the best product selection, presentation, guidance and education
- Understand and provide our Customers with the best possible shopping experience
- Honesty, integrity and ethical behaviour to our Customers, Vendors and one another
- Title :marketing Manager
- Location: Toronto
- Marketing and branding
- Develops sales channel in GTA area
- Develops and implements annual sales plan for growing sales with assigned retailers.
- Delivers annual promotional plans to customers.
- Ensures retailer accountability for program execution through store visits to observe overall compliance to agreed details and assess competitive tactics.
- Delivers relevant and value based product knowledge that can benefit retailer selling strategies.
- Prepares end to end execution strategies including development, deployment and measurement of company assets against retailer category and store level initiatives
- Builds consultancy-based relationships with key customer contacts through regular value added weekly communication and prompt responses to all customer inquiries.
- Creates branding plan and implement the strategy.
- At lease 3 years of related experience is required.
- Contract length: 12 months
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year