GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Edelbrock LS1 Intake Manifolds - Best Price on Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold for Chevy LS1 Engines
- Add old-school power and simplicity to your LS1 with Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds
- Designed to added carbureted power to your Chevy LS1, LM7, LR4, LQ4 and Corvette LS6 engine
- Unleashes your engine from computer-controlled restraints for maximum power and a broad torque curve between 1500 to 6500 RPMs
- Dual-plane, high-rise design with a 180-degree firing order for power up to 6500 RPMs and good throttle response for drivability
- Larger intake runners and plenums match up well to your ride¡¯s high-lift cams, free-flowing exhausts and other performance mods.
- Made from lightweight, cast aluminum and provides a weight-saving alternative to heavy, cast iron intake manifolds
- Provides a great foundation for your Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carburetor between 600-800 CFMs
- Choose between just the manifold or a kit that includes a harness, MSD designed timing control module with your choice of six timing curves, is compatible with OE sensors and operates the coil-on-plug-ignition system
- Available in an engine compartment-enhancing satin finish
- Cast and finish machined in America at Edelbrock¡¯s foundry and headquarters
- Manifold height: A-4.50', B-5.40' see A/B Measurements. Port exit dimensions: .98' x 2.72'
- Your Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
The LS series Chevy V8 is a marvel or modern technology, but with its high-tech fuel injection system, tuning an LS engine is tricky business. Lucky for you, Edelbrock found a way to simplify LS tuning by allowing you to use a tried and true fuel delivery device, the carburetor. So, rip off that hideous fuel injection system and go old-school with an easily adjustable carburetor. Now, your ride can enjoy the power of an LS series Chevy engine with the easy tuning of carburetion thanks to Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds.
These performance manifolds replace your ride's stock fuel injection system with an intake manifold that's designed to accept a square-bore carb of your choice. This makes it easy to spend less time tuning and more time on the road. Each intake uses a dual plane design for great power between 1500 to 6500 RPMs and good throttle response for daily drivers. Some kits even include a wiring harness and timing control module that's designed by MSD to control a coil-on-plug ignition system.
These performance manifolds not only fit LS1 motors, they adapt the LM7, LR4, LQ4, and Corvette LS6 for an infusion of carbureted power. Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds are the perfect platform for your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series, Performance Series or and square bore carburetor. And, they're cast and machined in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry and headquarters. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer RPM LS1 Intake Manifolds are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
- Uses LS1/LS6 style individual port O-ring seals
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.