GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- Maintain that factory look while protecting your floor with AutoAnything SELECT Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats
- 100% cut-pile nylon fabric with reinforced edges to reduce fraying
- Thick carpet construction stops dirt, rocks and light fluids in their tracks
- Factory-aligned grommet holes and nibbed backing make sure your mats stay in place, no matter what
- Ready in a range of colors to perfectly match the interior of your vehicle
- Available in sets of 2 or 4 for front or front and back floorboard coverage
- A precision fit that¡¯s custom made for your car, truck or SUV
- Your AutoAnything SELECT Premium CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats carry a 2-year warranty
- AutoAnything SELECT CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats are not eligible for returns
With the AutoAnything SELECT CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats, you¡¯ll never have to decide between the lush look of your factory carpet or protecting your car¡¯s floorboards from the elements again. Custom-cut to fit your vehicle¡¯s exact measurements, available in a variety of colors to help you get that near-perfect match with your interior, and constructed from 100% cut-pile nylon to resist dirt, rocks and light fluids, our carpet mats are ready to handle the daily demands of commuting, hauling and adventuring. And they¡¯ll do it in style.
When it comes to the ¡°custom fit¡± part of the AutoAnything SELECT CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats, we use digital CAD/CAM technology to cut each one according to the dimensions of your floorboards. We top it off with factory-aligned grommets and carpet-friendly, nibbed rubber backing for mats that stay in place, no matter how many times you hop in and out of the cab.
Have you ever pulled your car mats out to discover a nice, heel-sized hole right where you rest your foot while driving? We sure have. And we don¡¯t want to subject you to the fate of angrily stuffing yet another set of subpar mats in a teeny tiny carwash trash bin. To save you the antics (and frustration), we spent extra time making sure our AutoAnything SELECT CustomFit Carpet Floor Mats would be as long-lasting as possible at a price that won¡¯t break the bank. You¡¯ll see features like reinforced edges, stain-resistant treatments, an impenetrable rubber backing, and a thick enough pile on the carpet to prevent normal wear and tear for many miles. Plus, we back it up with a free 60-day exchange/return policy and an unbeatable 2-year warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.