- Covercraft SeatSaver Seat covers are manufactured to face the toughest elements out there.
- Made for your specific year, make, and model.
- Manufactured with heavy duty poly cotton for durability and comfort.
- Double stitched seams ready to take every day beating.
- Coated with a durable water repellency (DWR) to shield your seats from spills.
- When applicable, comes with armrest and headrest to complete the look
- Comes with headrest and armrest covers when applicable.
- Keep the functionality! Built in rear storage pockets replace factory seat pockets.
- Easy to install and remove with no tools needed; protection in seconds!
- Covered by a 1 year warranty.
Protect your seat when you need protection the most with Covercraft SeatSaver car and truck seat covers. These heavy duty canvas seat covers protect your precious seats from food and drink, mud, dirt, and whatever else the world throws at them. Covercraft canvas seat covers are manufactured to defend your seats against the toughest of spills and messes you can think of. The heavy duty poly cotton blend combines durability and comfort into one stylish package. Gone are the days of sitting in seat covers made of uncomfortable materials that either sacrifice comfort or durability. Covercraft then takes their seat covers and coats them with a durable water repellency (DWR) to repel anything from water, soda, juice, coffee, and all other liquids that hit the seats. To ensure your truck seat covers last the life of the vehicle, Covercraft SeatSaver seat covers come double stitched making them nearly indestructible from the daily use it sees.
Your seat cover should do more than blanket the seat you put them on. Covercraft makes each canvas seat cover model specific to ensure each truck seat cover fits like a glove. With countless variations of car seat designs and configurations, Covercraft ensures every piece of your car seat is covered. Simply select your year, make, and model to get your seat cover and all of the headrest and armrest covers with your seat covers. Protecting your car seats have never been easier. And now, you don¡¯t have to sacrifice style for a protective seat cover. In seconds, you can protect your car seats while maintaining a stylish look. When added protection is needed, like packing your vehicle with a handful of messy passengers, throw these on your factory seats in a flash. When the mess is gone, it only takes a few seconds to take them off. Toss the covers in your washing machine, drip them dry, and they¡¯ll be ready for the next job.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Covercraft recommends that you do not use dark colored SeatSaver Seat Covers on light colored factory seats.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.