- Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers offer a smooth shortcut to high-sheen style
- Custom injection-molded to fit the exact contours and features of your door handles
- Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers utilize durable ABS plastic construction with smooth chrome plating that will never yellow or rust
- Custom design accounts for keyless entry buttons as well as key holes (driver's side only)
- Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers avoid the hassle of taking apart your door to remove the stock handles
- Mounting takes just minutes with a few quick steps: clean the stock handle, use the supplied promoter compound, peel the backing off the pre-applied 3M adhesive, press into place and enjoy
- Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers stay put, thanks to the bond formed by the 3M adhesive, included promoter and the stock handle
- Most vehicles have the option of covering the handle only, or covering both the handle and bucket for extra gleam
- Sold in sets for covering all of your vehicle's doors
- Your Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers are covered by a 1-year warranty
Dress-up your door handles in style! Putco Chrome Door Handles sport a sleek, mirror-like shine your vehicle needs for limited-edition gleam. The custom fit, including keyholes and keyless entry button cutouts, produces a quality look that lasts.
Made of automotive-grade ABS plastic, Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers are molded to withstand years of abuse on the most touched part of your ride. And, unlike a solid metal replacement handle, Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers won't yellow with age, stab your hand with sharp edges, or gouge your budget.
Best yet, you get all the looks without any hassles. That's because Putco Chrome Door Handles cover your stock handles in just minutes-no time-consuming removal of your original handles. Just remove the backing from the pre-applied 3M adhesive, fit the chrome door handle covers over your originals and press.
Put eye-popping shine on your doors! Your Putco Chrome Door Handle Covers are sold in sets and guarded by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code ¨C Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle¡¯s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. DetailsManufacturer Info
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.