GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- The WARN Hidden Kit Winch Mount lets you mount your WARN winch directly behind your stock bumper
- Maintains the original bumper and look of your truck
- Fits into factory-drilled frame holes
- Your WARN Hidden Kit Winch Mount uses a specially designed winch carrier that evenly distributes load throughout your vehicle's frame
- The WARN Hidden Kit Winch Mount includes a 1-Year Warranty
You don't have to drastically change the look of your truck to get a sturdy mounting stand for your powerful WARN winch. Rather than replacing your whole bumper, use the WARN Hidden Kit Winch Mount to mount your WARN winch behind the factory-installed bumper.
Chances are that you bought your truck or SUV because attracted your eye at the car lot. Now, you can maintain that original look and still have a solid platform for your WARN winch. Just bolt on the WARN Hidden Kit Winch Mount, and your WARN winch mounts directly behind your stock bumper.
Installing your WARN Hidden Kit is a painless project for the weekend mechanic. It connects to your vehicle's frame using factory-drilled holes, leaving your stock bumper exactly as it was when you first bought it.
You won't have to shy away from heavy pulls, either. Your new WARN Hidden Kit bolts onto a winch carrier that evenly distributes the pulling load throughout your vehicle's frame. Includes 1-Year Warranty.
- WARN winch mounting systems are only intended to be used with WARN winches.
- On '02-'04 Dodge 1500 2WD & 4WD Including Sport Model: Additional drilling and/or grinding is required for vehicles with factory tow hooks.
- On '99-'05 Ford Super Duty, F-250, -350, -450, -550 (2X4 and 4X4), and on '00-'03 Ford Excursion: Cannot be used with optional factory driving lights.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.