GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- Injen's SES Performance Exhaust Systems are custom-built for your specific year, make and model
- Replaces your restrictive exhaust system with high-flow, super-efficient piping that immediately frees-up extra horsepower and torque
- Wrought from pure T-304 stainless steel for incredible longevity, rugged durability and superior corrosion resistance
- The SES Performance Exhaust Systems are CNC mandrel bent for smooth, unrestricted exhaust flow and better engine scavenging
- Flanges are all CNC machined for a tight, leak-free fit
- Your SES Performance Exhaust System's seams are all robotically TIG-welded for superior accuracy and a clean finish
- For maximum power gains, pair your SES Performance Exhaust System with one of Injen's high-flow cold air induction kits
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions for a straightforward driveway installation
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your SES Performance Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Get a serious jump off the line when you ditch your restrictive stock pipes and bolt on Injen's premium SES Performance Exhaust System. Not only are these high-performance pipes dyno-tuned to boost horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range, they also free up your engine's naturally aggressive tone. Plus, they're built from 100% pure T-304 stainless steel and are 50-state street legal.
Besides being incredibly durable, your SES Performance Exhaust is crafted using cutting-edge techniques that push the performance envelope. Each tube is CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted flow, and all of the flanges are CNC machined for a perfect fit that won't leak. Injen even uses robots to TIG-weld the seams for incredible accuracy with a clean finish.
Your SES Performance Exhaust comes complete with all the hardware you'll need for a straightforward at-home installation. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.(For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code ¨C Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle¡¯s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. DetailsManufacturer Info
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.