GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Bassani Y Pipe - Best Price on Bassani Exhaust Y Pipes
- The Bassani Y-Pipe is custom-made to fit the single muffler exhaust system on your specific year, make and model
- Eliminates crimped stock y-pipe designs with free-flowing mandrel-bent tubes that enhance power
- Crafted from stainless steel or aluminized steel 14-gauge tubing
- Most Bassani Y-Pipes are available with a catalytic converter that retains factory emissions positions or without the cat for maximum flow
- Stainless steel Y-Pipes feature Bassani's new Comp-Cat metal substrate catalytic converters that rate at 30% higer flow (aluminized Y-pipes use a standard ceramic cat)
- Select Y-Pipes with a catalytic converter are also street legal in 50 states
- Bassani bends, welds and fabricates their Y-Pipes completely in-house for tight quality control
- Made in the good ol' U.S. of A.
- Your Bassani Y-Pipe exhaust section boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; stainless steel carries a Lifetime Warranty
- Bassani Y-Pipes with Only Bolt on to Headers Manufactured by Bassani
Bridge the gap between howlin' headers and expert exhaust with a precision crossover pipe section that promotes power. The Bassani Y-Pipe is all-American proof that superior design can ramp-up your performance in no time.
Crafted from aluminized or stainless steel tubing, The Bassani Y-Pipe does away with the stock practice of crimp bends. Instead, careful mandrel bending is used to create a free-flowing exhaust path that eliminates backpressure while enhancing scavenging.
Take your pick of Y-Pipes: with a catalytic converter or without cats. Cat-equipped Bassani Y-Pipes use all factory emissions mounting points, meaning your emissions stay low. Or, go without cats for wide-open flow.
Bassani includes all the premium hardware you'll need for easy mounting. All bending, welding and fabricating is done right here in the U.S.A. Best yet, Bassani backs your Y-Pipe with an 18-month warranty for aluminized; stainless steel pipes boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- Select Bassani Y-Pipes are 50-state smog legal. Many Y-Pipes with or without catalytic converters are for off-road or race-only use, though. Select your vehicle above to see the available Y-Pipes for your model.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code ¨C Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle¡¯s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. DetailsManufacturer Info
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.