- The Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Precise mandrel-bending and careful pipe diameter selection create free-flowing power, enhanced sound and smooth style
- Expert engineering ensures an unsurpassed fit every time
- Bassani cat-back exhaust comes in one of three sound levels:
- Bassani Exhaust Systems are available in composite aluminized steel or stainless steel pipes
- All bending, welding and fabricating are done in-house for tight quality control
- Bassani Aft-Cat Exhausts include a performance stainless Bassani muffler with a 16-gauge case
- Gasket-less ball and socket joints make for easier mounting
- Bassani Exhausts include premium mounting hardware and detailed instructions to make installation a breeze
- Safe for your vehicle's warranty and emissions certification
- Woven design and stylish carbon fiber look is available in black, charcoal and tan
- Your Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; Lifetime Warranty on stainless models
When looking for a little more kick from your vehicle's exhaust, trust the quality manufacturing, grade-A materials and unsurpassed fit found in a Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System. Their superior engineering and attention to detail are the right way to make an exhaust.
Bassani doesn't use a ¡°one size fits all' mentality when it comes to pipes. Precise mandrel bending, proper tube diameter selection, expert welds and a fine-tuned muffler are the foundation for every Bassani Exhaust System. Care is taken to breed maximum performance and enhanced sound.
Speaking of sound, Bassani lets you pick your poison. Three levels-Racing, Street Competition and Quiet Thunder-give you choices from wide-open roar to a muted rumble. You can choose aluminized or stainless pipes, too.
Thanks to expert engineering and included hardware, Bassani makes installation easy. Your Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust Systems replace your stock system with a similar network of high-powered pipes. If your vehicle has a stock single or dual exit, the new system likely has the same number of exits. Exceptions are noted after selecting your vehicle.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code ¨C Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle¡¯s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. DetailsManufacturer Info
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.