- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle with a snug, wetsuit-like fit with water-repellent and durable material
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you¡¯re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these performance slotted disc brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these performance slotted rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These rotors also improve your vehicle¡¯s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.