GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails - SHIPS FREE
- Transform your tonneau covered truck bed into a double-decker storage system with the Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails
- The Explorer Series Rails lay the groundwork for mounting overhead racks as well as sports equipment racks
- Connect the Pace Edwards Contractor Rig or Utility Rig Rack for a sturdy overhead platform to carry all your oversized, elongated freight
- For the outdoor adventurer, slide on a few Thule accessories (sold separately) and easily bring your bike, skis or kayak along on your next big trip
- Works with Thule TK1, Thule 430, Thule LB165, Thule 544, Yakima landing pads, control towers and cross bars
- Never in the way¡ªyour Explorer Series Rails work flawlessly with your BedLocker, JackRabbit or Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-built from extra-strength extruded aluminum for a perfect fit on your exact year, make and model
- Pace Edwards powder coats your Explorer Series Rails for a stylish black finish that also defends against rust
- No need to dust off your Makita¡ªthe Explorer Series Rails' SpeedClamps mount right to your truck's bed rails without drilling
- Pace Edwards proudly builds your Explorer Series Rails in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Add a new dimension to your truck's carrying capacity with the Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails. These revolutionary new rails mount directly over your BedLocker, JackRabbit or Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover, giving you the base for an overhead rack system. Best of all, your tonneau cover remains fully functional.
Whether you're into construction or outdoor adventures, the Explorer Series Rails let you customize your truck to haul just about anything. Simply slide Pace Edwards' Utility Rig or Contractor Rig Racks into the keyhole channels that run the length of the Explorer Series Rails, and you're ready to carry up to 1250lbs. of freight. Or, slip on a few Thule accessories for a sturdy spot to anchor your kayaks, bikes and other outdoor gear.
Built tough from extruded aluminum, your Explorer Series Rails are powder coated to block out rust. Plus, they install quickly using SpeedClamp hardware and require no drilling. 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.