GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
EGR Bolt On Look Fender Flares - Bolted Fender Flares by EGR
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique 'bolt-on' accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation¡ªsimply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code ¨C Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle¡¯s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. DetailsManufacturer Info
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.