- Drop your vehicle's center of gravity and soar to new heights of handling performance with KW Coilover Shocks
- Intense cornering, greatly reduced squat, and streamlined style all come standard with your KW Coilover Shocks
- Custom-engineered and pre-set for your year, make and model
- Find your ideal height¡ªyour KW Coilover Shocks are completely adjustable at all 4 wheels on almost every vehicle
- The inox-line stainless steel strut housings are shorter for more spring travel
- Your KW Coilover Shocks boast anodized aluminum spring collars for all-season durability and sharp looks
- High-tensile, high-quality racing springs deliver the right blend of stiff support and soft comfort
- Inside your KW Coilover Shocks are tough dampening guts: a hardened, chromium-plated piston rod
- The durable V-shaped Teflon seals on the pistons provide optimal sealing, minimal friction and reduced temperatures
- Available in 3 Stages of performance, depending on your vehicle
- Variant 1: allows full control over the height of each KW Coilover Shock
- Variant 2: gives you the power to adjust height and rebound
- Variant 3: opens up complete control of your height, rebound and compression
- All 3 KW Coilover Shocks are a Twin Tube Design for comfort and performance
- Your KW Coilover Shocks are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Racecars ride low to the ground for greater agility, handling and cornering. Capture this champion's stance with a set of KW Coilover Shocks. They drop your center of gravity for nimble steering, diminished squat, and razor sharp looks. Plus, you get the power to customize the height at all 4 corners.
Each KW Coilover Shock is engineered and pre-set from the factory for race-ready handling on your year, make and model. But, that's not all. You can make micro-adjustments to the ride height at each wheel. Lift and lower both the front rear and rear of your auto to match your performance needs. Get the Stage 2 or Stage 3 series, and you can also adjust the shock's rebound and compression.
KW Coilover Shocks are made for cornering, but no corner is cut during production. Stainless steel strut housings. Anodized aluminum spring collars. High-tensile racing springs. Match that with precision craftsmanship, and you have a KW Coilover Shock. Lifetime Warranty.
- KW Coilover Springs are engineered for a precision fit. You'll need to check your VIN number to ensure the right match. When selecting your submodel, verify that the code in parenthesis shows up in your vehicle's VIN number.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.