GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit - Best Price on Baer Aluma Big Brakes
- Slip into a Baer Big Brake Kit and reduce your stop time up to 20%
- Custom engineered for a flawless fit on your truck or SUV with 20¡± or larger wheels
- Baer Aluma Sport calipers look incredible behind custom wheels
- Includes powerful 2-piston Baer calipers with incredible clamping strength
- Pick from the solid 1-piece Eradi Speed or the lighter-weight 2-piece Eradi Speeds (available for some vehicles)
- Comes with performance pads, mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Available for both your front and rear axles
- Baer calipers come with a 90-day warranty; Eradi Speed rotors have a Lifetime Warranty against warping
Oversized wheels and tires dramatically enhance the look of your ride, but they also add a big chunk of extra weight. And, that new bulk puts a lot of stress on stock brakes, which may fail when you need them the most. Stay in control of your plus-size auto with a Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit.
Baer leaves nothing out of your Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit. You get 2-piston calipers that are carved from lightweight aluminum. Those calipers are paired up with Baer's performance Eradi Speed rotors, and the track-inspired pads round out the performance package. Add it all up, and your Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit will cut your stopping time by up to 20% over stock gear-all while maintaining your comfortable ride quality.
Strength and style blend perfectly in your Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit. The calipers are powder-painted with Baer's signature red finish, and they come with a 90-day warranty. The slotted and cross-drilled Eradi Speed rotors give your wheel-wells the look of a sporty Italian roadster, and include a Lifetime Warranty against warping.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel and Toluene-diisocayanate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.