- The Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover is the ultimate hard tonneau cover that boasts great levels of style and protection
- Made to fit your exact model truck bed
- Comes painted in your factory paint color with DuPont premier paints for a factory finish
- 'Wrap over' design wraps over the rail of the truck bed to guarantee protection from whatever hits your truck
- The seamless design gives your truck a streamlined look
- Ranch fiberglass tonneau covers are constructed from the highest quality fiberglass materials
- Fiberglass tonneau cover comes hinged and with lift assist arms to make opening the cover a one-man job
- Keep the thieves out with a unique rotary latch locking system for your cover
- Frame is powder coated for style and durability
- Each Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover comes with a triple seal system to ensure nothing will come in to your truck bed
- Each fiberglass tonneau cover comes with a FREE touch up paint pen. Comes with factory matching paint end, and a clear coat end for easy touch ups
- Your hard tonneau cover comes with all necessary mounting hardware for easy installation
- Each Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover is made with pride in the USA
- Your Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover is backed by a lifetime warranty
- No-drill installation Download installation instructions (PDF)
Gone are the days of hard tonneau covers that do not match your truck¡¯s color. Get your truck the hard coverage it deserves in a suiting color with Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover. Crafted from high quality fiberglass materials, each fiberglass tonneau cover comes custom built to fit your truck bed while matching your truck¡¯s factory color. Each Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover is painted with DuPont premier paints that makes it look like your truck left the factory with this tonneau cover on it.
Each fiberglass tonneau cover comes with a hinged opening and lift assist arms to make opening the tonneau cover a one man job. Securing your cover is as easy as opening it thanks to a rotary lock system that keeps your cover safe from thieves. The cover frame is powder coated for a rugged look and durable function. The Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover features a 'wrap over' design that wraps around the rails of the truck bed to provide absolute protection from the elements while giving the truck a streamlined look. Each tonneau cover comes triple sealed for absolute prevention of invasive moisture or contaminants.
Each fiberglass tonneau cover comes custom built to your exact year, make, and model, and color. Each cover comes with everything you need to install it yourself without the use of cutting or drilling. All of Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Covers are made with pride in the USA, and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Your tonneau cover comes specially packaged to ensure its safe transit. Click here (PDF) for detailed instructions on how to safely unwrap your Ranch Tonneau Cover.
- Color matching: Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Covers are painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your new cover may not match exactly. For this reason, an exact color match is not guaranteed.
- Custom paint-matched products from AutoAnything are made-to-order for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.