- Cut the slop out of your steering and experience real performance handling with a Belltech Anti-Sway Bar Set
- Custom engineered for your exact vehicle
- Keeps your ride on the level for better cornering, sure tracking and less body roll
- Built from tough-as-nails cold-formed steel with swedged ends
- Available as a complete front & rear kit or individually
- And for most models, Belltech sway bars come with polyurethane bushings and sturdy mounting hardware
- Your Belltech Anti-Sway Bar Set is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Got a lot of slop in your steering? Stock suspensions on muscle cars, trucks and SUVs can leave your ride feeling less like a performance machine and more like a pontoon boat bobbing around on a lake. Straighten up a steer right with Belltech Anti-sway Bar Sets.
Tighter cornering, better tracking and nearly no body roll. You get it all when you bolt on a Belltech Anti-sway Bar Set. By boosting your side-to-side support, these burly Belltech sway bars keep your rig level for improved handling and greater response¡ªeven when you cut your wheel for a hard right turn into the gas station you were about to pass.
There's nothing wimpy in the design and construction of your Belltech Anti-sway Bar Set. Belltech sway bars are custom engineered for your exact vehicle and wrought from cold-formed steel for unmatched strength, durability and resilience. For head-turning style and weather resistance, they're finished with a silver powder coating. Plus, they come complete with fresh polyurethane bushings and all the hardware you need for most models, making this a no-drill install. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.