- Banish meltdowns from your engine bay with an ACCEL Ceramic Spark Plug Wire Kit
- Custom sized to directly replace your flimsy factory wires
- Equipped with ceramic spark plug boots that withstand up to 2000¡ãF temps
- Their double silicone wire jackets are rated for up to 600¡ãF conditions
- Ferro-Spiral core keeps the electrical resistance down for explosive combustion
- Shielded against electromagnetic interference
- Stainless steel spark plug terminals
- 8mm in diameter
- Sold as a complete set of wires for your specific vehicle
- Your ACCEL Ceramic Spark Plug Wires are backed by a 90-day warranty
They say if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. The same is true for your engine compartment. When you're sprinting around town at full gallop, your motor gets hot enough to fry more than just an egg. Stock spark plug wires burn up and fail when the heat is on, but not ACCEL Ceramic Spark Plug Wires. These fire-loving wires are built from the ground up to survive the most sizzling conditions.
Old-school rubber boots may melt into pathetic pools, but your ACCEL Spark Plug Wires don't use rubber. Instead, each wire is equipped with a ceramic boot that's strong enough to withstand up to 2000¡ãF. Plus, the wires themselves are double-coated with silicone, so they can chill in 600¡ãF temperatures without losing their cool.
Beyond its near super hero-grade imperviousness to flames, your ACCEL Ceramic Spark Plug Wire Kit is engineered for track-grade performance on the street or the strip. Its Ferro-Spiral core produces practically no electrical resistance, so your wires deliver a full charge for explosive combustion¡ªespecially when paired with ACCEL spark plugs or other high-performance plugs. Plus, they're shielded against electromagnetic interference and packed with stainless steel terminals. They even come custom sized to directly replace your stock wires, and they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.