- Add a wicked jolt of juice into your ignition system with ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of that puny stock coil
- Generates an extra 10-15% more power than stock coils for greater performance, faster starts and smoother idling
- Packed with low-resistant, optimally turned windings around a silicone magnetic steel core for huge energy and voltage outputs
- Cutting-edge bobbin technology
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions
- Your ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoil is backed by a 90-day warranty
That powerplant lurking under your hood doesn't run on gas and oxygen alone. It takes a strong flash of electrical power to ignite the fire that fuels your speed addiction. Unfortunately, stock coils generate the bare minimum current your plugs need, and the smaller the charge the weaker the combustion. Electrify your ride's voltage output with an ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoil.
Like harnessing the power of lightning and bolting it under the hood your car, truck or SUV, an ACCEL super coil cranks the juice up to the max. Because they're packed with space-aged bobbin technology, silicone magnetic steel cores, optimal winding and a host of other cutting-edge designs that would make even NASA engineers drool, they have the strength to pump out 10-15% more power than an OE coil. And, that translates to more power in your gas pedal.
Leave the ohmmeters and oscilloscopes for the guys in white lab coats¡ªyou don't need a degree in electrical engineering to jump start your ignition system with an ACCEL SuperCoil. They're completely custom made to directly replace your stock coil¡ªno soldering, wire cutting or rewiring needed. And, ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils come with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.