- Cleanly mount up to five accessory switches right on your dash with a Daystar Switch Panel
- Tailor made for a flawless fit in place of factory dash components
- Perfect for holding off-road light, winch and air compressor control switches
- Designed to work with Daystar Rocker Switches (optional accessory - sold separately)
- Constructed from automotive-grade ABS
- Fits into factory mounting locations for an easy install
- Your Daystar Rocker Switch Panel is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Along with towering lift kits & rock-blocking body armor, off-road rigs are decked out with a wide array of electrical upgrades. Blinding auxiliary lights, hard-pulling winches, tire-saving air compressors¡ªthese are essential tools for badland excursions. And it's never been easier to wire their control switches into your cockpit than with Daystar Switch Panels.
Forget about drilling, cutting and hacking into your dashboard¡ªDaystar Switch Panels create a seat of honor for your controls. Custom sculpted for a perfect match on your dash, they mount directly in place of stock components for a clean, OEM-style fit and finish. Once in place, they have room to hold between one and five Daystar Rocker Switches (optional accessory - sold separately).
Installing your Daystar Switch Panel is a cinch, fitting directly into factory mounting points with no drilling or cutting required for most vehicles. They're built to last from automotive-grade ABS and backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.