GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
OPTIMA Blue Top Battery
- Give any 12V electrical system a high-performance jolt with OPTIMA Blue Top Batteries
- Perfect for vehicles, RVs, boats and toys that sit for long periods between use
- Great for powering multiple high-demand accessories, stereo systems, recovery gear, trolling motors and more
- Runs longer, recharges faster and gets 3x the number of recharges than traditional heavy-duty batteries
- Available in multiple models for dedicated starting muscle or intense deep cycling
- Sealed SpiralCell? AGM design for zero maintenance, maximum cranking strength and 15x more vibration resistance
- Spill-proof case lets you mount your OPTIMA Blue in almost any position
- Equipped with both SAE posts and 5/16' stainless steel threaded studs
- Your OPTIMA Blue Top Battery comes with a 2-year warranty
Whether you're rock crawling the Rubicon trail, hunting yellow tail off the coast of Baja or tracking down the world's largest ball of twine in Minnesota, you need a battery you can trust. For unmatched cranking power, deep-cycling strength and maintenance-free endurance, equip your off-roader, RV or boat with an OPTIMA Blue Top Battery.
Beefy recovery gear, bumping stereo systems, trolling motors and other power-hungry on-board electronics suck a lot of juice, but the Blue Top line of OPTIMA Batteries are up to the challenge. And, even though rods, RVs and boats sit for long periods between runs, you can count on the Blue Top to maintain its charge and crank over when you need it. Thanks to their SpiralCell? absorbed glass mat (AGM) design, OPTIMA Blue Top Batteries deliver 3x more recharges and over 15x more vibration resistance over traditional batteries. That's the kind of performance you need when you're out in the middle of the nowhere or trolling the ocean.
Forget about topping off your OPTIMA Blue with distilled water. These sealed batteries need no maintenance, and you can mount them in almost any position. Plus, they're available as either starting or deep cycle batteries. And, OPTIMA backs them with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.