- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock carpeting
- Material is completely waterproof and resistant to mold
- Constructed from a unique TPO composite material with a non¨Cskid texture¡ªit looks like a spray¨Con bed liner but feels like a rubber mat
- Thick padded design and included heat shield helps cool off your cockpit and dampen road noises
- Pulls out easily and hoses off for fast cleanups
- Front, rear and cargo coverage available for complete interior protection
- Installs in around 30 minutes with no cutting or trimming needed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug is backed by a 3¨Cyear warranty
There's a reason why you drive a Jeep instead of a Camry¡ªyou've got mud in your blood. Unfortunately, you've also got it caked all over your factory carpeting after every excursion into the hinterlands. Ever wish you could just hose down your cockpit like you hose down your fenders? Now you can, with the BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug.
Proudly tailor made in the USA to replace your stock flooring, BedTred Floor Liners bring the tough look and powerful protection of a spray¨Con bed liner right into the front of your 4x4. But, BedTred is not an actual spray¨Con anything¡ªit's an advanced TPO composite material cooked up by masterminds at BedRug. Not only is it 100% waterproof and mildew resistant, but it's got plenty of cushion to keep you riding cozy out on the Rubicon. Plus, it's thick enough to help shush road noise and block heat from creeping through your floorboards.
About 30 minutes is all it takes to install the BedRug BedTred into your Wrangler. Its 3¨Cpiece design secures in place with heavy¨Cduty hook and loop fasteners, making it easy to pull each section out for fast cleanups after messy off¨Croad romps. Plus, your BedTred Floor Liner is covered by a 3¨Cyear warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.