GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- Dress your off¨Croader with the trail¨Cready BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit
- Tailor made for a perfect fit in place of your flimsy factory carpeting
- Constructed from polypropylene to look like carpet but protect like rubber
- Its plush design helps cool off your cockpit and quiet road noise
- 100% waterproof and resistant to mildew
- Four¨Cpiece kit for total cargo area coverage, including your tailgate
- Installs in around 30 minutes with no cutting or trimming needed
- Fits with or without your rear seat installed
- Easy to pull out and hose off after an offroad adventure
- Your BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit includes a 3¨Cyear warranty
Radical articulation, aggressive approach angles, and trail¨Crated 4WD drivetrains¡ªthat's what makes a Wrangler a Wrangler. The factory carpeting in the back, though, is more joke than Jeep. Toss that scrap of fabric in the trash and replace it with the Rubicon¨Cready BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit.
It might look like carpet and sound like carpet, but your BedRug Cargo Liner is anything but regular carpet. Proudly made in the USA and spun from premium polypropylene into non¨Cabrasive fibers, it creates a waterproof, stain¨Cblocking, mildew¨Cresistant carpet imposter that's rugged enough to survive the toughest terrain and the harshest conditions. Plus, your Jeep BedRug is so thick it actually helps block noise and heat from rising through your floorboards.
About the time it takes to watch half an episode of The Dukes of Hazard is all you need to install your BedRug Cargo Liner for Jeeps Kit. Using sturdy hook and loop fasteners, this 4¨Cpiece kit covers your entire cargo area¡ªtailgate included. Each section also pops out with ease, making it simple to hose off after a muddy drive. Best of all, every BedRug Cargo Liner for Jeep Wranglers is backed by a 3¨Cyear warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.