GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers - Canvas Car & Truck Seat Covers
- Guard your seats from any oncoming threats with Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- 1680 Denier fabric will stand up against rips, tears or punctures for years
- Treated to withstand UV damage and fight off any moisture build-up that may cause rot or mildew
- 100% waterproof liner keeps your seats dry from any liquids and spills
- Decked out with MOLLE storage pouches on the seat backs, making sure your things are always within arm¡¯s reach
- Comes with one group of six interchangeable pouches to keep your cabin organized
- Woven design and stylish carbon fiber look is available in black, charcoal and tan
- Headrest, armrest and airbag cutouts make sure you have full functionality of your seats and interior
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- All canvas seat covers come with a free installation kit containing a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad, and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Whether you get car or truck seat covers, your Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers come with a 1-year warranty
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
If you're serious about preserving the sanctity of your ride's cockpit from anything that would seek to stain her seats, gunk up her headrests, or clutter her organization, it¡¯s time to enlist the help of Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers. These covers are like an impermeable barrier between your ride¡¯s original upholstery and anything you throw their way. Boasting 1680 Denier Cordura ballistic fabric construction and a 100% waterproof lining, we really do mean anything.
Coverking didn¡¯t have to use a military-grade tactical fabric for their premium canvas seat covers or go above and beyond to custom-make and 3D scan each and every one for a precise fit. Then again, you didn¡¯t have to upgrade that soda to a large. But knowing you had the best option on the menu never hurts. And, if a sharp turn sends that same soda flying, your new car or truck seat covers have enough backbone to block that and almost any other incoming danger from tearing, snagging, puncturing or staining your seats. Muddy paws, barbwire belts, kamikaze French fries, even the temper tantrum of a toddler - you name it.
After the dust has settled, the easy-to-clean Cordura fabric wipes off with soap and water or a gentle upholstery cleaner. These covers are made to ward off mildew, rot and any fading - just hang dry before slipping them back onto the seats of your car or truck. Seat covers should increase your car¡¯s versatility and resiliency to day to day wear and tear while enhancing the look of your ride. Or at least, that¡¯s what the team at Coverking believes. That¡¯s why, in addition to their superior construction, they¡¯ve included a few military-inspired details that will help your cabin stay more organized than ever before.
Each one of Coverking¡¯s tactical canvas seat covers has a MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) system built into the seat backs. They come with one set of six interchangeable pouches that easily mount to either seat. From tire pressure gauges and screwdrivers to first aid supplies and c-rations, these multi-sized pouches keep all your gear in order and are easy to remove, rearrange, and replace. Finally, these car and truck seat covers are available in your choice of black, charcoal, and tan.
Each seat cover is made in the USA and come with a free installation kit containing everything you need to prep your car¡¯s interior for battle (or just braving those day to day demands). Plus, they¡¯re backed by a 1-year warranty for added peace of mind.
Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long until I receive my seat covers?
Because the seat covers are made to order, lead times vary. Please input your specific submodel and select your material to view the estimated ship date.
What is the difference between Canvas and Duckweave fabric?
Duckweave is a heavier duty higher thread count, tighter weave fabric. It¡¯s a very durable material resistant to rips and tears. Cordura Ballistic seat covers are made of a polyester and cotton blend weave (Cordura). Remember JanSport backpacks? (Yep, Cordura). Cordura is the licensed name and material from Invista.
Do I have to remove my original fabric to install Seat Saver seat covers?
No, Coverking Tactical Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers fit directly over your seat's original fabric.
Do Coverking Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers come with map pockets sewn into the rear of the front seat covers?
Yes, Cordura Ballistic seat covers come with integrated map pockets sewn into the back of the front row seat covers.
What's the best way to clean and care for Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers?
Cordura Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers are best hand washed and spot treated. Wash with cold water with mild detergent then hang to air dry before re-installing.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- Available for front seats only
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.