GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit - Best Price & Free Shipping on Ready Lift 4x4 Truck Lift Kits - Series 1, 2 & 3 Lift Kits
- Get ready for the complete lift ¨C the ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit
- Custom made for a direct bolt-on installation for your specific rig
- Vastly improves ride handling both on and off the road
- Delivers up to 5¡± of lift and makes room for up to 38¡± tires
- Powered on all four corners by the legendary SST9000 Performance Shocks
- Tab and slot designed boxed radius arms increase strength, handling and reliability
- Heavy-duty anti-wobble Trac Bar firmly plants your truck to the trail
- Long-lasting urethane bushings make for a quiet, smooth ride
- Rear leaf-spring lift supplied by ReadyLIFT¡¯s high-performance rear mini pack
- CNC-billet drive shaft spacer corrects drive shaft angles
- Also includes extended sway bar end links, bump stops, alignment cams, drop pitman arm, brake line brackets and all installation hardware
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your ReadyLIFT Off-Road Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Your ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit is covered by ReadyGuard Power Train Warranty on select kits for 5 Years or 60,000 miles Warranty Information (PDF)
If you're reading this, you obviously have a truck, and you're prepared to join ranks of the lifted and liberated! And, since you're ready to take the leap, ready your rig with the ReadyLIFT Off Road Lift Kit. With five-full inches of lift and room for a set of 38' donuts, ReadyLIFT delivers the lift you need to rise above the mediocre masses.
Instead of just piecing your lift together with parts that may be unmatched, or worse, unproven, go for the ReadyLIFT lift kit and do it all in one fell swoop. Every component is made just for your rig, so if you're handy, installation can be done right in your driveway. That way, you're out riding sky high¡ªand back to work come Monday¡ªinstead of wrestling with wrenches for days on end.
ReadyLIFT includes everything you need to lift your off-road rig on both ends. Out front you get boxed radius control arms, anti-wobble Trac Bar, custom-wound coil springs, sway bar end links, alignment cams and a drop pitman arm. Out back you get the mini pack ¨C custom lift blocks and u-bolts. On all four corners ReadyLIFT includes bump stop extensions and their legendary SST9000 Performance Shocks. And, right out of the box you get ReadyLIFT's limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.