- Break out of your stock braking shell with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits
- Designed for your muscle car or performance vehicle
- Enjoy dust-free and noise-free braking performance, as well as enhanced heat dissipation thanks to premium stainless steel shims
- Drilled and slotted rotors provide maximum cooling
- Cast utilizing G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances
- Easy, bolt-on replacement for your factory components
- Silver-zinc-plated rotors (except hub assemblies) resist rust
- Available for your front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Find everything you need inside your kit ¨C from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware
- Red powder-coated calipers may be available for your vehicle
- Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Brake like a warrior with a Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Brake Kit. Tailored for your muscle or performance vehicle, this kit is makes an easy, bolt-on replacement for your stock components. Premium stainless steel shims make your braking dust- and noise-free with enhanced heat dissipation.
Drilled, slotted rotors provide maximum cooling as well as resist rust thanks to its silver-zinc-plating. Rotors have been cast with G3000 metallurgy under strict OE tolerance so you can rest easy knowing you are getting the best quality. Choose the kit that better suits your needs, whether it be for your front, rear or front and rear axle, with or without calipers (red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles).
You can find everything you need inside your kit ¨C from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware. Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide), Carbon (Black) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer. Power Stop LLC warrants this product to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship or material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.