- Come to an extreme stop with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads
- Highly recommended for performance street driving
- Perfect for high-horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades
- Carbon fiber infused formula is quiet, low dust and copper free
- Stopping power 20% more than factory pads
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees
- Premium stainless steel shims ensure quiet operation
- High-heat powder coated backing provides rust resistant performance
- Pads include all required brake hardware
There's a lot of talk on the streets these days about being fast and furious¡ªa lot less talk about staying in control. Yet, any street racer worth his torque knows that power is important, but braking is what wins races. So, stay in control and take the win with a set of Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
Designed for high-horsepower street machines with big-wheel upgrades, Z26 pads are tailor made for the aggressive street racer. The Z26 friction compound features a carbon fiber/ceramic hybrid formula that leaves the competition in the dust¡ªwithout covering your wheels in it. Plus, the beveled edges and included stainless steel shims keep these pads whisper quiet.
Not only do the Power Stop Extreme Pads deliver 20% more stopping power over factory pads right out of the box, the hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees. That means they keep on stopping in the most demanding conditions. What's more, Power Stop backs your Z26 Extreme Brake Pads with a 90-day/3600-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Antimony oxide (Antimony trioxide) and Nickel (Metallic) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.