- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners
- Sold as a set and includes all rows
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2' in height
- Easy to clean¡ªjust remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Your ProZ Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there¡ªbelieve it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with ProZ Custom All Weather Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, ProZ All Weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2' sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean¡ªjust remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your ProZ floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your ProZ car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Custom-Fit Floor Liners
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.