- Clear your cargo area of spills, debris and general mess with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Cargo Liners
- Designed on computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to ensure a custom-fit for your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from ultra-durable and flexible polyurethane polymer
- Extensively tested in the most extreme weather conditions to guarantee long-lasting quality
- Coated with a UV stabilizer to defend against sun damage
- Debris can¡¯t escape from sides up to 2' tall
- Easy to clean with just soap, water and air drying
- Black color is sure to complement any vehicles interior
- Matches with ProZ Custom-Fit All Weather Floor Liners for cohesive, all-over protection
- Your ProZ Cargo Liner is protected by a 3-year warranty
Say no to leaky groceries, wet beach towels and muddy dogs ruining your cargo area carpet. Give it the layer of defense it deserves with ProZ All-Weather Cargo Liners. These custom-contoured mats fit your cargo space to a T, ensuring that no debris escapes the tall sides that are up to 2' in height.
ProZ Custom Cargo Mats are tested in all types of weather to ensure the highest levels of protection¡ªthey even stand up to the most powerful UV rays thanks to the built-in UV stabilizer. The durable polyurethane polymer material has the plastic characteristics of latex, to stand up to even the messiest of drivers.
When it comes time to clean your cargo mat, just take it out, clean it with soap and water, allow to air dry and return it to your trunk. Top off your ride's style with ProZ Custom Cargo Liners and Floor Liners for total vehicle protection and a put-together look. Your ProZ Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing ProZ Cargo Liners
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.