- Step up your braking power with Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors
- Solid disc face delivers better-than-factory performance
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
When it's time to replace your brake rotors, you have two choices. Choose factory replacements, like your mom would, which get you the same old performance¡ªor lack of¡ªas you had before. Or, you can step up the performance and motoring passion, like Steve McQueen would, with a set of Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors.
The secret behind Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum, chromium and carbon to create the ideal brake-rotor alloy. It improves performance and stopping power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver¡ªeven during repeated, heavy use.
To increase strength, stability and smooth operation, Centric uses symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing. They double disc grind the discs in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. What's more, Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.