- Get unrivaled comfort and long-lasting protection for your seats with Coverking Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Water and stain resistant finish forms a barrier from spills while protecting your seats against rot and mildew
- UV-resistant and fade-resistant coating can withstand direct sunlight while maintaining a like-new look
- Will not interfere with seat airbags and map pockets
- Included headrest, armrest and center console covers (if applicable) for full seat protection
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Simple to clean ¡ª just spot clean and air-dry
- Delivered with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses
- Choose from an array of vivid colors available in solid or two-tone options
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle) for a consistent, front to back look
- Precision patterns and custom measurements are created with cutting edge 3-D imaging equipment ensure a precise fit
- A lower cost alternative to neoprene seat covers, with all of the same features
- Coverking Neosupreme Seat Covers are sewn in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
- Easy installation guides: Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
Get protection that makes a difference for your seat upholstery at the absolute best price with a set of Coverking Neosupreme seat covers. These custom seat covers are designed to fit your exact make and model, while providing you with a soft and comfortable surface to park your rear end on those long distance road trips and early morning commutes.
The high-quality neosupreme material that Coverking uses on their custom seat covers looks and feels like the more expensive neoprene seat covers, but differ only in that they are a bit thinner and will only protect against light rain or small spills. If you¡¯re in a drier climate or you don¡¯t plan on chauffeuring the USA swim team between pools, then the neosupreme seat covers will likely get the job done.
With Coverking, the details matter. Each design is made to take into account any details on your seat - like seat belts, airbags and map pockets. So, you can keep on enjoying your car¡¯s stock storage and safety features while sporting a fresh and stylish look.
Fitting your seat covers is a cinch, too, simply use the safety gear and traction pads included in the free installation kit. Read the detailed instructions and voila ¨C your ride has been kitted out with custom seat covers that¡¯ll protect your upholstery and have your interior standing out from the rest for years to come. You can mark this as one aftermarket upgrade that¡¯s actually easier to install than it looks.
These aren¡¯t just simple off the shelf seat covers that start drooping 15 minutes after they¡¯ve been installed or never ¡°unremember¡± the contour of your behind after your first drive, either. When you buy Coverking neosupreme seat covers they are made to order right here in the USA. And each one follows a precision designed pattern that was made using advanced 3D imaging equipment, giving your seat a snug fit that¡¯ll feel like it came installed from the factory.
And while Coverking has your seats covered with a 2-year warranty, we¡¯ll go easy on your wallet with our easy exchange/return policy and a 1-year price match guarantee.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long until I receive my seat covers?
Coverking custom seat covers are made specific to your vehicle, your seat covers will take between 10-14 business days to produce. Due to high volume during the holiday season in December, the expected time frame is slightly longer, between 14-18 days.
What is the difference between Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Neoprene is a heavier duty, waterproof material that is commonly used to make wetsuits for surfers and scuba divers. Both are durable, breathable and stain resistant. Neosupreme, on the other hand, is a lightweight, inexpensive alternative to Neoprene fabric that is a polyester blend called Neotex. Neosupreme has similar characteristics, but is sightly less water resistant, but considerably more affordable.
Do I have to remove my original fabric to install Coverking Custom or Universal Seat Cover?
No, all Coverking seat covers fit directly over your seat's original fabric.
Do Coverking Seat Covers come with map pockets sewn into the rear of the front seat covers?
Yes, Coverking seat covers come with sewn in map pockets so you don't lose the functionality of rear storage.
What's the best way to clean and care for Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Spot cleaning while the seat covers are still installed offers the easiest and quickest form of maintenance. Do not machine wash. Wet suit shampoo can be purchased for neoprene and mild detergent may be used on neosupreme. Air dry to finish.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.