GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Muffler cranks-out extra power and torque for powerful trucks, SUVs and RVs¡ªespecially when towing
- Sounds a more mild version of the famous Flowmaster tone for revealing your engine power without waking the neighbors
- Drops under-hood temperatures as much as 200¡ãF, extending engine life
- Unique H-chamber design reduces interior resonance for a smooth, calm ride inside your cab
- Large chamber capacity handles your engine's power under heavy loads
- Increased engine efficiency delivers a critical boost in gas mileage
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty
Increased power, torque and mileage are vital for today's trucks, SUVs and RVs. That's why Flowmaster makes a 50 Series Big Block Muffler that cranks-out extra force at the pedal for towing. Plus, the efficiency of the Flowmaster 50 series Big Block reduces under-hood temperatures, lengthening the life of critical engine components.
Don't forget the famous Flowmaster sound you get with the 50 Series Big Block Muffler. It's a milder tone-quieter than the 40 Series-but with plenty of the famous Flowmaster roar. Interior resonance is greatly reduced by the large H-chamber design, which not only makes for a calmer cab but also handles your big engine under heavy loads.
The 50 Series Big Block Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Big Block Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.