- Turns your vehicle into the ultimate compressed air station
- Available in 4 different tank and compressor combinations to fit your needs
- Includes a VIAIR air tank and compressor with pressure switch, NPT safety valve, drain cock and NPT compression fitting
- Perfect for supplying air horns or running air lockers on your 4x4
- Easily mounts to your vehicle for a convenient source of compressed air
- Permanent magnetic motor doesn¡¯t require oil for smooth dependability
- One Year Manufacturer¡¯s Defect Warranty
Turn your rig into the ultimate air supply station. With VIAIR Air Source Kits you get a burly air supply that goes everywhere you do. Perfect for powering your air horn or running air lockers on your 4x4. VIAIR Air Source Kits come with your choice of a 1.5 gallon or 2.0 gallon air tank. The 2.0 gallon air tank is available with a 280C, 380C or 480C air compressor so that you can get your desired psi to power all of your toys and tools. Or try out the 1.5 gallon tank with 275C air compressor, it reaches 120 psi in less then 3 minutes!
Your new VIAIR Air Source Kit comes with a host of helpful features that make having a portable air supply easy and convenient. The pressure switch turns on and off to keep your tank full and ready to go. Plus, your VIAIR compressor is powered by a permanent magnetic motor that you can rely on for all of your inflating needs. Even better, VIAIR stands behind your Air Source kit with a durable 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.