GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Edelbrock Performer EPS Carburetors - Best Price on Edelbrock EPS Carbs
- Hook your Carb'd ride up correctly with our Carburetor Calculator.
Click here and plug in your engine info
- Enjoy true bolt-on performance with Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetors
- Designed to work great right out of the box with little or no tuning needed
- Bolts to your spread-bore or square-bore intake manifold
- Flows a massive 800 CFM to easily fuel monster motors
- Features mechanical secondaries with a secondary air velocity valve for smooth power delivery
- Perfectly complements your Edelbrock Performer RPM and RPM Air-Gap manifolds when used on large displacement engines
- Spurs your ride¡¯s engine into action with its high-capacity accelerator pump and optimized primary and secondary clusters
- Features a two-piece casting with all fuel below gasket level for leak-free performance
- Change jets, adjust floats, and swap out metering rods without spilling smelly fuel
- Holds tunes well¡ªset it and forget it
- Edelbrock carbs don¡¯t use a power valve and are completely unaffected by engine backfires
- Uses tried-and-true metering rods to transition between idle and power circuits
- Lightweight aluminum casting shaves speed-reducing heft from your ride and is strong enough to resist warping
- Install an optional single fuel inlet to customize your ride's under-hood plumbing and add a slick-look
- Compatible with gasoline and blended fuels
- Includes detailed instructions to get your ride rollin¡¯ down the road in no time
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetor is backed by a 90 day warranty
Dominating the streets since the rubber met the road, the carburetor still graces the engine bays of many classics, customs and hotrods. But if your ride's carb has seen better days back in the 70's, it's missing out on modern performance and reliability. Ditch that ancient, leaky or restrictive factory carb and replace it with a power-boosting and ultra-reliable Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetor.
Even though technology now controls fuel delivery for the majority of rides on the road, they lack the hands-on tuning potential and rugged simplicity of an Edelbrock EPS carburetor. Ready to go right out of the box, or tuned to your heart's content, this performance carb is a shining example of modern technology embracing old school tradition. Each carburetor is designed to flow 800 CFM to support high-performance motors with ease and provide unrivaled reliability with each turn of the key.
Forget about those other leaky, finicky ¡°performance' carbs. Edelbrock Performer EPS Series Carburetors start with a lightweight 2-piece aluminum casting to keep fuel below the gasket level. This means jet tuning, metering rod changes and float adjustments are easily done without spilling a drop of fuel. Each carb is loaded with a high-flow accelerator pump and bullet-proof metering rod system to switch between idle and primary circuits. Plumbing fuel lines is a breeze with these carbs as they work with single and dual fuel inlets (sold separately). Best of all Edelbrock carburetors don't use a power valve, so they're unaffected by engine backfires unlike most carbs. And if that's not enough, your Edelbrock Performer Series Carburetor is backed by a 90 day warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled motor vehicles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Zinc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.