- Hook your Carb'd ride up correctly with our Carburetor Calculator.
Click here and plug in your engine info
- Tackle the trails in your carbureted rig with Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetors
- Ready to run right out of the box
- Provides dependable performance and smooth throttle response throughout the RPM range
- Pairs up perfectly to your Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap and most aftermarket intake manifolds with a spread or square-bore carburetor flange
- Designed and calibrated for maximum off-road performance for small block and some big block applications
- Features spring-loaded needles and seats for precise fuel metering over rocky terrain
- Primary and secondary booster clusters are calibrated for fuel blends and octane levels found at your average gas station
- Tune for power across the entire RPM range with the Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve using simple tools and a few minutes of spare time
- Edelbrock carbs hold a tune longer than other aftermarket carburetors
- Floats come pre-set and rarely require adjustment
- The two-piece cast aluminum body holds fuel below the gasket level preventing leaks
- Adjust and swap floats, jets, needles and seats without spilling a drop of fuel
- To speed up installation and to reduce underhood clutter, check out our optional single or dual fuel inlet kits
- Includes detailed installation instructions
- Proudly made in the USA
Having fewer things to potentially go wrong with your rig is a great idea for the trail. So, if you choose to simplify your rig by ditching that wad of fuel injection and rock a carburetor, you're definitely on the right track to Spartan splendor. Now, don't think all performance carbs are created equal though. While some performance carbs are great on the race track, most can't cope with the trail, leaving you stranded in the wilderness. So, choose one with rock-solid off-road reliability and performance gains to match¡ªthe Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor.
Edelbrock carburetors are legendary for their ability to hold a tune unlike other finicky performance carbs. And, they're ready to go right out of the box¡ªjust bolt your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor to a spread or square bore intake manifold and attack the mountain. Best of all, if you think your rig has more power for ¡°them there hills', simply grab a screwdriver and adjust the Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve. This lets you tune your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor for smooth power gains across the entire RPM range.
Even with all of these power-building features, you're not sacrificing an ounce of reliability. Your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor features spring-loaded needles and seats for rock-steady performance. Even better, Edelbrock carburetors don't have a power valve, so they're completely immune to engine backfires. For maintenance, the 2-piece cast aluminum body allows easy-access to the carburetor's internals without spilling a lick of fuel. Try that with any other performance carb. When it comes to trouble-free off-road performance, the Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor towers above lesser carburetors. And to ensure your rig won't stop rockin', your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Off-Road Series Carburetor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
- Manual choke AVS carbs cannot be converted to an electric choke model
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Zinc, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.