- Replace your restrictive factory intake manifold with a power-building Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
- Builds horsepower and torque where most street rides need it¡ªIdle to 5500 RPM
- Dual-plane, low-rise manifold design with a 180 degree firing order and Edelbrock¡¯s special runner design for balanced air and fuel delivery
- Provides excellent throttle response over a wide RPM range for power when you need it
- Lightweight aluminum construction replaces your heavy, factory cast iron intake manifold
- Great for daily drivers, street machines, 4X4¡¯s and towing rigs
- Cast and machined in-house by the intake manifold experts, Edelbrock
- Available in EGR and non-EGR versions for some rides to ease installation
- Choose from multiple great-looking, corrosion-resistant finishes
- Most performer intake manifolds are 50 state street legal when used with the correct carburetor and in the correct configuration
- 100% made in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty.
The intake manifold on your ride has the all-important job of routing air to hungry cylinders when your right foot demands it. Your stock intake manifold does its job well enough to keep the pistons moving but leaves them craving fresh air and fuel. Give your monster motor access to the performance buffet with an Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold.
Cast from lightweight aluminum and precision-machined, this high-performance intake manifold replaces your heavy, clunky, iron intake manifold. Best of all, an Edelbrock Intake Manifold works with most popular carburetors on the market for a quick, hassle-free fit. Installation generally takes a few hours, but performance gains are noticeable instantly.
Once bolted onto your ride's motor, the Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold's dual-plane, low-rise design routes air efficiently in a 180-degree arc through patented runners. The result is an immediate boost in horsepower and torque from Idle to 5500 RPM. So, ditch the factory cast iron performance-bottleneck and bolt on free-flowing power that's backed by a 1-year warranty with an Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.