GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold
- Enjoy all of the great features of the original Performer Intake Manifold and much more, with the Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold
- Designed to replace your factory small-block Chevy intake manifold and provide strong gains between Idle to 5500RPM
- Dual-plane, tuned runner design maximizes torque at 3500 RPM¡ªright where your mouse motor needs it
- Provides reliable bolt-on power for daily drivers, heavy-duty tow vehicles and 4-wheelers
- Cast from aluminum and machined to perfection for a lightweight alternative to your heavy, factory cast iron manifold
- The standard EPS manifold is a perfect upgrade for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic-inch small block Chevy V8¡¯s
- Choose the Vortec EPS manifold for small-block Chevy¡¯s with Vortec or Edelbrock E-Tec cylinder heads installed
- Available in Satin, Endurashine and Black Powder-Coat finishes that add custom-styling to your ride¡¯s motor
- Made at Edelbrock¡¯s headquarters, right here in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
The cast iron intake manifold that comes factory-installed on your American iron is holding it back. This restrictive and heavy chunk of metal was designed when disco was popular. Sadly, time and street performance moved on, leaving your ride stuck in its faded glory and the dust of a Prius. So, rip that Bee Gees 8-track out and feel your V8's fever with an Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold.
At the heart of this performance kick-in-the-pants is lightweight aluminum that's cast right here in America at Edelbrock's factory. Performer EPS Intake Manifolds feature tuned intake runners that out-flow your stock intake. Air & fuel is precisely balanced and delivered for peak torque at 3500 RPM¡ªperfect for your small block Chevy. And with your choice of futuristic finishes, these high-performance intake manifolds make your stock intake look like a relic from a by-gone era.
Installation only takes a few hours whether you're bolting it on your small block equipped with standard or Vortec heads. This EPS Manifold immediately adds peak power after a quick carb re-tune. Don't worry about parting ways with your favorite 4-barrel, Edelbrock EPS Intake Manifolds accept any square bore carburetor, for total tuning flexibility. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Does not have a provision for an EGR valve
- Not legal for use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
- Performer EPS manifolds will not fit under a stock Corvette¡¯s hood
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.