- Take the street by force with the Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold
- Provides all of the great qualities of their legendary Performer Series Intake Manifold with an advanced, power-building design
- Air-Gap design creates a space in between the hot engine valley and intake runners for a denser air charge and more power
- Performance designed intake runners provide high velocity airflow for crisp throttle response between Idle-5500RPM
- Designed to fit your carbureted 1955-95 small block Chevy V8
- Performer-style carb pad provides the perfect foundation for your square-bore or spread-bore carburetor
- Adds a custom look while retaining good drivability
- Choose from multiple engine-enhancing finishes
- Cast and machined at Edelbrock¡¯s facilities from lightweight aluminum, right here in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your small block Chevy V8 puts out decent power, but adding performance mods adds a ton of engine heat to go along with the boost in power. Before you know it, your ride's engine is sucking nothing but hot air, killing horsepower. So what can you do to feed your American iron's cast furnace with a fresh blast of power-building cold air? The answer to your heat-soaked intake woes is an Edelbrock Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold.
Edelbrock took their legendary Performer Manifold and put an air gap between the hot engine valley and intake runners. This allows your engine to breathe in cold, dense air for a boost in power. Your ride's idle quality also stays rock-solid with plenty of pep when you tip the throttle. And, there's plenty of power to feed up to 5500 RPM worth of excitement.
Designed for your 1955-95 small block Chevy V8, this manifold easily replaces the bulky cast iron factory unit. High-flowing Edelbrock Performer Air Gap Intake Manifolds are cast from lightweight aluminum and machined in the USA by Edelbrock. By shedding that extra weight your ride becomes faster and more responsive. So, complement your hot rod and enjoy 1-year of worry free performance with a Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold backed by the experts at Edelbrock.
- No provision provided for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossovers
- Will not fit under a stock Corvette hood
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.