- Ramp up your ride's high-RPM performance with a blast of cool air with Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifolds
- Built to perform like the Performer RPM but with an added air-gap under the plenum for even more power
- This high-rise intake adds maximum power for modified engines from 1500 to 6500 RPMs
- Dual-plane design with a 180-degree firing order retains good throttle response that's ideal for daily drivers
- Large runners and plenum feed any engine with a high-lift camshaft and free-flowing exhaust system
- Replaces your heavy cast iron intake manifold with a lightweight cast aluminum performance intake manifold
- Works great with your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series, Performer Series or a square-bore carb of your choice
- Available in multiple race-ready finishes
- Made in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry and headquarters
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Heat's a bad thing unless you're burning your tires or the competition. As engine heat creeps into the intake manifold, performance begins to suffer. Make sure the only thing full of hot air is the guy next to you at the starting line with Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold.
Edelbrock took their RPM Manifold and kicked it up a notch by adding heat-insulating space between the lifter valley & the intake runners. The result is a cooler, denser air-charge entering the engine for a boost in horsepower. With it's dual-plane design, large intake runners & 1500-6500 RPM power range, throttle response will never be an issue.
The performance inspired carb pad accepts a Thunder AVS Series, Performer Series or square-bore flange carburetor. Designed especially for AMC, Chevy, Ford and Oldsmobile V8 engines to provide optimal power. Best of all, they're cast from lightweight aluminum for major weight savings and machined in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry. And to top it off, your Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap intake is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not for use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.