- Conquer the road or track with Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pumps
- Provides a high-volume of fuel for extreme street rides, dominant drag racers and circle track terrors
- Loaded with 3/8' NPT inlet and outlet orifices for massive fuel flow over OEM pumps
- Lower housing can be ¡°clocked¡¯ to point the inlet and outlet in an ideal direction for easy installation
- Bolts directly to your carbureted Chevy or Ford engine block
- Pushes out a massive 10 PSI of fuel pressure
- Designed for use with gasoline only
- Your Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your high-performance street machine is loaded with performance mods to inhale a hurricane of air, but the OEM fuel pump leaves your ride sucking nothing but wind. Toss that 70's paperweight and replace it with the reliable, high-flowing Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump. This race-ready fuel pump bolts to your carbureted Chevy or Ford and delivers a massive 10 PSI of flow with high-volume 3/8' NPT inlet & outlet orifices. That's so much pressure that you need an external fuel pressure regulator to dial this puppy down (sold separately).
Installation is a snap thanks to a lower housing that allows you to ¡°clock' the inlet and outlet in the most ideal direction. Even better, they feature a three-stage polished finish to add a touch of ¡°show' to top-off all of that ¡°go'. Don't let the ¡°racing' title fool you though, as these high-performance pumpers are a favorite of street rodders, and are designed to work with standard gasoline, for no-hassle haulin'. No doubt about it, this Edelbrock Fuel Pump proves that an electric fuel pump isn't the only option to fueling a radical ride. To top it off, Edelbrock backs your Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.