GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps
- Feed your need for speed quietly with Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps
- Available models fuel motors up to a whopping 1000 hp at rates upwards of 160GPH
- Operates 4 to 14 dB quieter than other electric fuel pumps while providing ample fuel pressure
- Built with anodized aluminum housings and high-quality internals for strength and durability
- Uses carbon fiber vanes and composite rotors for less internal friction and wear
- Built by Essex industries which is one of the best fuel system manufacturers in the business
- Pumps are factory-tested, include a mounting bracket and feature a replaceable screen type inlet filter
- Your Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty.
It takes some serious juice to fuel tarmac-tearing horsepower and your OEM mechanical fuel pump definitely isn't up to snuff. Eliminating the competition on the street or track takes all of the power you can muster, and the Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump is there to fuel it. For daily drivers, Edelbrock offers a 6.5 PSI model with a 120 GPH flow that feeds up to 600 hp without requiring an external pressure regulator. For you Weekend Warriors, they offer a Quiet-Flo pump to quench the thirst of your 1000 hp race motor with 12 PSI and 160 GPH of fuel flow.
Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps are up to 14 dB quieter than other electric fuel pumps so you can enjoy more of the sound of your exhaust. They feature anodized aluminum housings and high-quality internals like carbon fiber vanes and composite rotors for strength and durability. And, in case of a clog, Quiet-Flo pumps have replaceable screen-type inlet filter. Each pump is manufactured by world-renowned Essex industries, is factory tested for reliability and includes mounting brackets to simplify installation. Best of all, your Edelbrock Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pump is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chome, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.