GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
- Keep your upholstery protected from spills and stains with Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers
- Fashioned from 100% neoprene material for superior protection
- This waterproof, dirt-repellant, UV-resistant material makes for a long lifespan
- Easily maintained with simple hand washing and air drying for your convenience
- Thick, soft, padded neoprene makes sitting on these car and truck seat covers feel like relaxing on the beach
- Tailored in a wide range of colors, styles and patterns for a look that matches your personal style
- Includes armrests, headrests and seat belt risers for maximum interior protection; available for many front and rear seats (bench or bucket)
- Features easy installation with Velcro fasteners ¨C no seat removal necessary
- Wet Okole Neoprene seat covers come backed with a 90-day warranty
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
You're having the dream again. You're on a surfboard, facing down a giant wave, and you're not wearing a wetsuit. You're about to get pummeled by some seriously salty water and it's gonna be cold. Either the universe is telling you it's time to enter a surf competition, or your subconscious is sending you a hint that your current car seat covers aren't holding up. We think it might be the latter.
Just like you should prepare for surfing with all the right gear ¨C a trusty surfboard and a fitted wetsuit ¨C you should never drive into the sunset with unprotected upholstery. It's time to equip your ride's seats with some custom protection from the likes of Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers. Just look up what 'okole' means. Then you'll understand.
Wet Okole car and truck seat covers are designed to keep up with an active lifestyle. Though, if your day's plans amount to picking up some wings and binge-watching a British crime drama, we're not judging. These car seat covers boast 100% neoprene construction, UV-resistance, and waterproof and dirt-repellent construction. They're also laminated with nylon on both sides. All of that to say: Wet Okole car and truck seat covers provide some of the best possible defense against water, sand, and anything else you might trek in.
Available in an extensive array of colors and island-style patterns, you can easily match these seat covers to your car's interior, its paint, or your curiously large collection of Hawaiian shirts. These car seat covers also include coverings for armrests, seat belts, and headrests for most vehicles, so you can be fully immersed in a tropical paradise without ever leaving your car.
Not only do these custom-made Wet Okole covers sport a flawless fit, but they also have easy installation thanks to their Velcro fasteners. Each cover is made in the USA to fit your exact make and model. Plus, your Wet Okole Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty and the AutoAnything Price Match Guarantee. If you find a better price within a year of your purchase, we'll beat it by $1. So stay akamai and protect your seats from your wet Okole!
Download Wet Okole seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- BMW, Pontiac and Mustang owners: Your seat styles can vary dramatically. Please e-mail pictures of your seats to sales@AFA-Motors.com for positive identification, so we can get you the right covers as quickly as possible.
- The color and pattern options for Wet Okole Seat Covers are only for the middle of the seat cover. The border and back of the seat cover are always black.
- Wet Okole Seat Covers are custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. These special order covers cannot be returned.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Covers fit over factory map pocket openings.
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.