- Keep your floorboards in pristine condition with the durable protection of the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Rubber Floor Mats
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite for 4-weather protection
- Rugged honeycomb design and moisture pockets swallow spilled drinks and tracked-in trails
- The driver¡¯s side mat can hold an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid, making sure the mess never reaches your carpet
- Season after season durability means your mats won¡¯t fade, crack or deteriorate
- Custom-contoured to the floor pan of your vehicle¡¯s exact year, make, and model
- Over 11,000 patterns available in an array of colors for the look you want
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You¡¯re driving to work, performing your best rendition of ¡°My Heart Will Go On¡± for an audience of no one. Then it happens. Your coffee tumbler falls over and the dang lid pops off. Wading in your morning cup ¡®o Joe was not the way you wanted to start your day. But, if you have Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats, you won¡¯t have to worry about being ankle deep in caffeine until you pull into the worksite or your office parking lot.
These rubber car mats are tough as nails and made to handle just about anything you can throw at them. No, really. The durable honeycomb vault design of these rubber floor mats add superior traction and can combat everything from everyday dirt on the bottom of your shoes to inches-deep mud brought in from a particularly sticky situation. And the moisture pockets on driver¡¯s side HEXOMAT car mats can swallow 6-8 cups of any liquid, so you don¡¯t have to panic when your water bottle goes sunnyside up.
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are crafted from advanced rubber composite. In other words, they¡¯re both flexible and durable and totally free of the fading, cracking or deterioration you may see on lesser mats. They¡¯re basically the Olympic gymnast of floor mats. Like Kerri Strug at the 1996 Atlanta games, they will persevere through any conditions to stick the landing (and keep your carpet free of any dirt or stains).
There¡¯s no denying that protecting your car¡¯s interior (from yourself and the elements) keeps it cleaner and protects its value. When it¡¯s time to upgrade to a set of durable rubber car mats, you¡¯ll find custom-fit options in an eye-pleasing range of universal colors. You can either match or complement your car¡¯s interior colors. Go black on black or black on tan. You do you.
Don¡¯ forget, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats come with a Lifetime Warranty and our price match guarantee -- if you find the same mats somewhere else for cheaper, we¡¯ll beat the price by $1! Why? Because we like you.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the material made from?
HEXOMAT floor mats are made from rubber composite
How flexible is the material?
HEXOMAT car mats are very flexible and can be rolled up without distortion. The material is flexible yet very dense.
How thick are the floor liners?
HEXOMAT floor mats are about 3mm thick (using the thickest section of a raised feature). This is one and a half times the thickness of a nickel, roughly.
Can you use the floor liners over your existing carpet mats?
No, HEXOMAT floor mats are designed to be used with your factory carpet mats removed.
How do you clean your floor liners properly?
First remove your HEXOMAT car mats from your vehicle and hose off. Mild detergent or diluted degreasers work well along with a nylon bristle brush for tougher messes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Air or towel dry before re-installing.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.