GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers - Leather Truck & Car Seat Covers
- Make your interior the lap of luxury with Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface and leatherette on the sides for enhanced durability where you need it most
- Tanned and UV treated for use in automotive interiors, this breathable leather can withstand daily use and abuse
- Supple top layer is smooth to the touch; grippy traction pads keep these covers from sliding around
- Coverage includes car seat covers for headrests, armrests, and center consoles when applicable to your vehicle
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns and cutting for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Choose from 3 colors to match your personal style or interior: Black, Beige, and Grey
- Your Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Have you been neglecting your car seat covers? You think they're doing fine, but late at night, they're out there in the garage feeling neglected. You don't even clean up the coffee stains anymore. What happened? It's time to give your car's interior a makeover and brighten your daily commute while you're at it.
The soft touch of leather seats used to be reserved for the hoity-toity and the fancy-schmancy. Well, move over, royalty ¨C now everyone can treat their hands (and butts) to the sweet feel of genuine leather seats. Coverking uses tanned breathable leather on the seating surface and leatherette on the sides of these car and truck seat covers, a subtle combination that keeps costs low and durability high.
Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers fit so well that they may rival your vehicle's original upholstery. No, really. We bet your passengers won't even notice they're not riding on the original fabric. The precision designs assure a seamless fit in all rows, and Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets when applicable. And the fact that they're made to order using 3-D scanning and CAD technology means these covers will always install easily with no special tools involved.
Other popular features of these car and truck seat covers include French seams along the top stitch, a protective top layer that resists UV rays, a non-slip membrane beneath to keep the covers in place, and top-quality hardware to make your life easier.
Whether you're keeping new seats looking new or making amends for years of neglecting older seats, these Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers are there to help. These car seat covers and truck seat covers are backed with an impressive 2-Year Warranty.
- Genuine Leather material only on the seating surface
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.