GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers - Canvas Car & Truck Seat Covers
- Tackle whatever element you face with Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Crafted from durable 1680 Denier Cordura Ballistic fabric; one of the toughest materials to cover a seat
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Each seat cover resists slippage and fabric wear even after extended use
- Over time, Coverking canvas seat covers take the shape of your seats for an even better fit
- Custom fit to your specific vehicle; every seat cover is CAD designed for a perfect vehicle
- Each canvas seat cover comes with a free installation kit that includes a Kevlar glove, tool, traction pad, and safety glasses
- With the kit, installation is quick and painless
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Comes with appropriate arm and head rest when applicable
- Match the rest of your interior with the option of a variety of colors
- Your Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers come with a 1 year warranty
- Easy installation guides: Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
Your busy hectic schedule can lead you to messy situations. Your vehicle¡¯s interior does not deserve the abuse it could face. Protect them with the toughest truck seat covers out there. Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers keep the dangers of spills, soil, kids, and the weather away from your seats. Crafted from durable heavy duty Cordura Ballistic fabric, these truck seat covers resist the spills, stains, moisture, and weather that may hit your seats. The durable material never fades over time, keeping its strength and grip for ages. The quality and strength of the canvas seat covers keep their shape over time; no more sagging worn seat covers! The strong canvas also resists damaging UV rays as well.
Each seat cover is custom made to fit your specific vehicle. Simply select your year, make, and model of your vehicle to see the seat covers that fit. Select from an array of colors to complement your interior. Your seat¡¯s head rests and arm rests also get covered in the industry leading material. Every seat cover is guaranteed to fit thanks to Coverking¡¯s CAD designed patterns for a precise measurement and fit.
Each set of seat covers come with a free installation kit to help make the installation easy and painless. The kit includes a Kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad, and safety glasses. Cleaning your seat covers are just as easy; simply remove them and machine wash the pieces. When done, air dry and install them! Every Coverking seat cover comes with a 1 year warranty. With Coverking canvas seat covers, your seats are now the toughest pieces inside your car or truck.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long until I receive my seat covers?
Because the seat covers are made to order, lead times vary. Please input your specific submodel and select your material to view the estimated ship date.
What is the difference between Canvas and Duckweave fabric?
Duckweave is a heavier duty higher thread count, tighter weave fabric. It¡¯s a very durable material resistant to rips and tears. Cordura Ballistic seat covers are made of a polyester and cotton blend weave (Cordura). Remember JanSport backpacks? (Yep, Cordura). Cordura is the licensed name and material from Invista.
Do I have to remove my original fabric to install Seat Saver seat covers?
No, Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers fit directly over your seat's original fabric.
Do Ballistic Seat Covers come with map pockets sewn into the rear of the front seat covers?
Yes, Cordura Ballistic seat covers come with integrated map pockets sewn into the back of the front row seat covers.
What's the best way to clean and care for Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers?
Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers are best hand washed and spot treated. Wash with cold water with mild detergent then hang to air dry before re-installing.
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.