GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats - FREE SHIPPING
- Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats provide custom-fit interior protection for your Jeep, truck or SUV
- High-pressure injection molded using OE-quality thermoplastic to provide a non-slip surface that looks and feels like rubber
- 3/8' tread is over twice the tread height of regular vacuum-formed liners
- Deep chevron-shaped tread pattern channels away dirt, mud and snow to keep shoes and pant legs clean
- High perimeter walls give Rugged Ridge Floor Liners a larger footprint for unequalled interior protection and spill containment
- Rolled, reinforced lip provides added strength and a finished look
- Nibbed underside prevents moving or shifting
- Self-sealing floor hook secures the mats without letting dirt or spills leak through
- Easy to clean, just remove and hose off the dirt - mats will reseal themselves around mounting hooks
- Select from several color options to compliment or contrast your vehicle's interior
- Your Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're tackling rough off-road trails or daily adventures, your interior can really take a beating. Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats deliver the burly protection that you need to take on any task without destroying your interior. Using state-of-the-art technology, Rugged Ridge designs these floor mats for a precise, custom fit to your interior. So you get a secure fit that won't let messes get through.
The innovative chevron-shaped tread in your Rugged Ridge All Terrain floor liners is specifically designed to contain dirt, mud and snow. Constructed from durable thermoplastic elastomer, these floor mats look and feel like rubber and provide a non-slip surface. The self-sealing floor hook attachment keeps dirt and debris from getting through. Plus, cleaning them is as easy as hosing them off. Even better, your new Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.