- Easy to install¡ªquality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Wrap your seats with the colorful surf style of genuine neoprene
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from CR-grade wetsuit neoprene material for premium style and durability
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- With the kit, installation is quick and painless
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order and provide coverage for everything ranging from headrests to center consoles, depending on your specific vehicle
- Available in an array of available color combinations
- Your Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Ride the wild surf in complete comfort with Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers. Crafted from the same material as surfing wetsuits, neoprene boasts excellent water resistance, a cushiony feel and hard-core durability. Designed exclusively to meet the demands of your wet and wooly lifestyle, Neoprene covers are easy to clean and easy to install.
Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Neoprene Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long until I receive my seat covers?
Because the seat covers are made to order, lead times vary. Please input your specific submodel and select your material to view the estimated ship date.
What is the difference between Coverking Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Neoprene is a heavier duty, waterproof material that commonly used to make wetsuits for surfers and scuba divers. Durable, breathable and stain resistant, Coverking offers Custom Neoprene Seat Covers in several different colors and patterns. Neosupreme, on the other hand, is a lightweight, inexpensive alternative to Neoprene fabric that is a polyester blend. Neosupreme has similar characteristics, but is less water resistant, but considerably more affordable.
Do I have to remove my original fabric to install Coverking Genuine Neoprene Seat Covers?
No, all Coverking seat covers fit directly over your seat's original fabric.
Do Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers come with map pockets sewn into the rear of the front seat covers?
Yes, Coverking seat covers come with sewn in map pockets so you don't lose the functionality of rear storage.
What's the best way to clean and care for Neoprene and Neosupreme seat covers?
Spot cleaning while the seat covers are still installed offers the easiest and quickest form of maintenance. Do not machine wash. Wet suit specific shampoo can be purchased for proper cleaning of neoprene, it also contains conditioners that prolong its life. Air dry to finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.