- Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers have your seats and budget covered with a sports car-inspired design
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Close spacing of the open holes helps reduce perspiration on warm days and long drives
- Breathable fabric also works great with your car¡¯s cooled or heated seats
- Precision lines and solid or two-tone color schemes add sports car styling to any ride
- SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking are proudly made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
- Easy to maintain¡ªjust spot clean and air dry
- Custom fit allows for headrests, armrests, center consoles and seat-side airbags
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- Map pockets to keep your essentials within arm¡¯s reach (available on some models)
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Comes with a free installation kit, including a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your new Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Slipping into the cockpit of an exotic sports car may pump up your pride - and get your pulse racing faster than Dale Earnhardt, Jr.¡¯s - but the exotic price tag leaves most budgets deflated. Fortunately, Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers, help you get that sports car style without tanking your credit score.
Spacer mesh is made from an an open knit polyester neosupreme foam blend designed specifically for maximum breathability and comfort - because you should enjoy your morning commutes. And, the close spacing of the open holes will help reduce perspiration on your backside - whether you¡¯re sweating the next turn or running late to an important meeting.
When it comes to making seats as great to sit on as they are to look at, no one does it better than Coverking. The design of these car seat covers offer clean lines and sleek styling in a variety of sporty solid and two-tone color schemes. Meanwhile, the precision fit of Coverking car seat covers make sure no headrest, armrest, air bag cut out, center console or map pocket is left unaccounted for.
You¡¯ll easily be able to install your covers without putting up a fight or dragging out the toolbox just to get the edges around the final corner of your seats. Everything you need for a quick installation is already included. It¡¯s like ordering a pair of work boots you don¡¯t have to break in. Was that a sigh of relief we heard? Once they¡¯re snuggly hugging your seats, any accidental spills or stray raindrops from an open window can be dried up with some spot-cleaning.
Whether you're looking to keep your new upholstery new, boost your interior style, or revive some tired seats, Spacer Mesh Car Seat Covers keep your interior fresh and your seats protected for many miles to come.
Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long until I receive my seat covers?
Because the seat covers are made to order, lead times vary. Please input your specific submodel and select your material to view the estimated ship date.
What type of material is Spacer Mesh?
Spacer Mesh is made from an open knit polyester neosupreme foam blend designed for maximum breathability and comfort. The close spacing of the open holes helps reduce perspiration.
Do I have to remove my original fabric to install Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers?
No, all Coverking seat covers fit directly over your seat's original fabric.
Do Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers come with map pockets sewn into the rear of the front seat covers?
Yes, Spacer Mesh seat covers come with sewn in map pockets so you don't lose the functionality of rear storage.
What's the best way to clean and care for Spacer Mesh seat covers?
Spot cleaning while the seat covers are still installed offers the easiest and quickest form of maintenance. Do not machine wash. Blot with mild detergent and moist cloth. Compress treated area with dry towel and air dry to finish.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.