- Customize almost every aspect of your car¡¯s floorboard looks with Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats
- Constructed with 32oz nylon yarn - twice the weight of factory floor mats - that provides a luxury look with added durability
- Backed with a non-skid, rubber TractionBac for an added moisture protection barrier
- Factory-compatible mat hooks and anchors keep your mats in place
- Available in numerous colors to complement or match your vehicle¡¯s interior
- Branded emblems and 11,000 patterns match with vehicles dating back to the 1950's, for an additional customized touch
- Computer-driven design and cutting process to create a precise fit
- Lloyd car floor mats are proudly made in the USA and come with a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship, and materials
They say you¡¯re not supposed to have your cake and eat it too, but the crew at Lloyd Mats said ¡°screw that¡± and came up with the Ultimate Custom floor mats to be the best of both worlds. They maintain a soft luxurious look and feel, but provide stain resistance and toughness you wouldn¡¯t expect. These carpet floor mats are custom designed by computers for a second-to-none precision fit in your vehicle, include a water-resistant latex layer to ward off too much saturation, and, unlike other carpet floor mats, have a non-skid, rubber TractionBac that provides moisture protection on the underside, too.
Available for a large selection of vehicles, Lloyd car floor mats come in more than 50 colors. Wowza. They can complement or accent any original carpet color. But wait, there¡¯s more! You can also customize your new car floor mats by choosing from our selection of over 1,000 officially licensed automotive logos. Want to really show off? Slap a personalized monogram on your new floor mats. Bob up the street doesn¡¯t have those. How do you like them apples, Bob?
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats are crafted from a durable, 32oz nylon yarn, making them twice as thick as factory mats. That¡¯s an impressive 5/16¡± pile height, to be exact, which adds to both their luxury look and resistance to wear and tear. Finally, the two-ply yarn construction weaves two yarn strands into one tuft for some pretty intense density and durability.
Lloyd Ultimats have a 5-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials. Plus, every purchase comes with AutoAnything¡¯s easy exchange and return policy. Oh, and if you happen to find the same Lloyd carpet floor mats somewhere else for a lower price -- we will always beat it by a dollar.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the material made from?
High-density two-ply nylon based yarn with four layers of soft backing material
How flexible is the material?
Very flexible, Ultimats are designed with plushness in mind.
How thick are Lloyd Ultimat floor mats?
Ultimats are 5/16' thick.
Can you use Lloyd mats over your existing carpet mats?
No, they are designed as a replacement for your worn (or non existent) factory carpet floor mats.
How do you clean your Ultimat carpet floor mats properly?
Standard spray carpet cleaner or 4 to 1 water to baking soda dilution can be used with cotton cloth. It is recommended to remove carpets and towel, then air dry. Flipping the mats over on a clean surface may be necessary if the foam backing gets wet.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Lloyd Mats Ultimat Custom Floor Mats feature an exclusive custom cut that is often larger than the original manufacturers' mats. This fuller cut ensures you receive the most possible carpet-protecting coverage from your Lloyd Floor Mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.