- Durable Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats offer complete floorboard coverage
- Backed with a non-skid, rubber TractionBac for an added moisture protection barrier
- Woven from high-quality, 20oz nylon yarn with a soft, velvety finish
- Denser and thicker than most factory floor mats with a smooth, OEM-like texture
- Available in numerous factory-matched colors
- Customizable with more than 1,000 officially licensed logos, emblems or personalized embroidery (front mats only)
- Outfitted with non-skid, rubber TractionBac to fight off moisture, stains and shifting
- Front mats feature cutouts that line up with factory carpet posts for added protection against shifting
- Equipped with factory-compatible anchors or Lloyd mat hooks to safely keep the floor mats in place
- Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials
Don¡¯t let the silky texture and unbeatable good looks of Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats fool you ¡ª these interior accessories are one of the most practical upgrades you can make. Their computer-driven, custom cut not only guarantees a flawless fit, but also the edge-to-edge protection for your factory floorboards need.
Despite their friendly price, Lloyd Velourtex Floor Mats boast top-shelf quality. Equipped with a heavier, denser pile than their factory counterparts, Lloyd Velourtex Mats are crafted from premium, 20oz nylon yarn, resulting in that luxuriously smooth, silky feel. These quality Velourtex Mats feature the same multi-layer backing as some of Lloyd¡¯s higher-end custom mats, and are equipped with the brand¡¯s trademark, rubber non-skid, TractionBac, that safeguards your stock carpeting from stains and damage from moisture.
Not only do these Velourtex Floor Mats from Lloyd deliver top-notch protection, but they also revitalize your interior¡¯s style. You can fully customize your front floor mats with logos and embroidery ¡ª pick from a wide range of officially licensed logos, or even have your own initials embroidered on them. With OEM-matched colors to choose from, your mats can easily match or accent your factory carpeting.
Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are easy to take in and out of your vehicle, thanks to their custom-fit design. Best of all, they don¡¯t slide or bunch while you drive, since each mat is equipped with Lloyd Mats¡¯ anchors or factory-compatible mat fasteners. All Lloyd Mats Velourtex Floor Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you¡¯re uncertain about a product¡¯s color, feel free to call us and we¡¯ll be happy to assist you.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Embroidered logos and custom embroidery options are only available for the front mats.
- Embroidered mats are not returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
When you buy from AFA Motors, you can rest assured that you'll get the right part for your vehicle, or we'll make it right.
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges
We'll pay for the return shipping on exchanges for all orders (even gifts with proof of purchase).
Plus every purchase comes with our 1-year lower price guarantee and expert service from our team of Gearheads.
It's our commitment to you, exclusively from afa-motors.com.
Some restrictions apply. See terms below.
How to Return an Item
Step 1: Start a Return from Your Online Account
Please log in to your account. Locate and click on your order under Order History. Find the item you wish to return or exchange and click on Return Item to submit your request.
Step 2: Receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA#)
One of our customer care specialists will provide you with:
- An RMA#
- An email with detailed return shipping instructions
Step 3: Pack & Ship
Pack everything that came with the product using its original packaging.
- Affix the return shipping label that we provided to the package. If we didn't provide you with a return shipping label, make sure to include the RMA# on the package.
- Ship the package to the address specified in the email you received from Step 2.
Step 4: Receive Your Refund or Exchange
After we receive your package, we'll process your refund or exchange immediately. You can expect to see the refund, less any applicable restocking fees, credited within 5-7 business days, to the payment method that you used when you originally placed your order. If you selected an exchange, we will ship you replacement item out immediately.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We'll waive the restocking fees if we made a mistake or if the product was delivered defective.
We'll also waive the restocking fee if you decide to exchange your product with another purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which products can be returned or exchanged?
Most products can be returned within 30 days of purchase, provided it is returned in original packaging and the items are in new and unused condition. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Some products, including, but not limited to, custom patterned and custom, and painted items are not returnable
- Products that shipped via freight, typically oversized and heavy items.
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled or altered in any way)
Under what conditions may I return an item?
While we pride ourselves in our partnerships with leading vendors, accidents happen. Call us at (800) 874-8888 option #2 once you've discovered the defect, and we'll straighten it out.
Occasionally packages in transit can become damaged. Call us right away so we can set it straight.
If you've received an incorrect product, or if we've guaranteed fitment on your order, and the product does not fit your vehicle, give us a call at (800) 874-8888 and select option #2, and we'll start the return process for you.
If your tracking information says delivered, but you haven't received your package yet, let us know. We will work with the carrier to get to the bottom of it.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Returns happen, and we're here to make the experience easy! In most cases, you are responsible for return shipping, but we can offer you a discounted return shipping label. If your item arrived defective or we made a mistake, we will happily take care of the return shipping.